Eficommerce offers a simple, all-in-one tool to streamline sales and automate data transfers across multiple marketplaces or warehouses, shopping carts and brick-and-mortar stores. This cloud based inventory, sales order, purchasing, shipping, drop shipping and listing management solution manages all the ecommerce data processing as well as warehouse management. When one item is sold on a sales channel, this application will automatically consolidate all sales order information in one central location and reduce inventory quantities across all other sales channels. Moreover, it’s efficient, accurate and fast and can easily handle complex inventory needs.
- Eficommerce integrates shopping carts, marketplaces and point of sale solutions
- List the products from one catalog on all the marketplaces or channels in bulk or individually. Our powerful automation will help expand the business, quickly and easily.
- Add the inventory once and then leave it with us. Inventory is adjusted automatically and synchronized across all the listings channels. Need not worry about overselling or underselling. Rules can be set to control the available inventory on each channel and setting low stock alerts.
- Know exactly where the inventory is located by allocating and viewing inventory by warehouses or retail locations.
- Manage listing prices across channels and easily run multichannel pricing promotions.
- Ship orders from all channels seamlessly. Deep integrations with popular shipping helps increase automation, reduce costs and prevent errors.
- Get the data and reports whenever its required to optimize business and drive more sales. View the generated business in aggregate or by channel thus empowering to make intelligent decisions on sales strategy. Generate reports with visual graphs or export report data.
- Automatically sync invoices, POs, COGS and other important financial information to accounting platform like QuickBooks.
- Give team different levels of access based on their roles. Manage permissions so that employees know exactly what they’re tasked with when managing inventory.